Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is the game on TV tonight?

2 posts in this topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• If ya'll did what you were supposed to and was collecting concurrent pensions from the state,county, city and township and toss in a pipe fitter pen for honesty, this would be a non issue here. Dummies.     #windycityway
    • You know I'm kidding!
    • It really doesn't matter if Trump fails to concede, his party, that's already deserting, will do it for him. 
    • Let's keep one thing in mind if we want to revisit the FL vote recount:  Mr. Gore did not start whining and crying rigged and fraud two months before the actual election. If was only after it appeared the count was incorrect that Gore and his party asked for a recount. And as I recall it was Gore himself who finally said "okay, enough is enough, end it." There is little doubt in my mind the final count in this years presidential election is going to be so lopsided in favor of Mrs. Clinton there will be no legitimate reason for a recount.  
    • What was the popular vote? What was the Electoral vote? Why did they want the recount in Florida?   Wouldn't  you also want that recount from the State that cost you the Election with many votes being questioned? (CHADS) What was the difference in Florida in popular vote?   When everything was decided in the correct way Gore did accept and said so.
    • Uh, from the taxpayers of various types of course.  Or was that some sort of rhetorical question for effect?  
    • Y'all do recall al gore  and his reaction to being defeated.  He refused to concede for weeks after the election.  Wanted to keep counting and recounting until he won.    And the Democrat party refused to accept the results for years... 
    • From the middle and upper middle income people!
    • $5 says the election won't even be close enough to demand a recount and the crybaby whining will be unprecedented.
  • Our Sponsors