Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ralph Wiggum

Creeping Chuck and Clover - Kill 'em now?

6 posts in this topic

I've got some creeping charlie and clover invading from the neighbors' yards. Is this a good time to take care of them? What should I look for in an herbicide? I've got a dog--how long do I need to keep him out of the area afterwards? Any other tips?

The fall is a great time to kill creeping charlie. Look for a product with a high level of the active ingredient Dicamba. As for the dog read the label. Dont waste your time pulling creeping charlie.

Does that same ingredient (Dicamba) work on clover, or would we need something else?

You wont find straight Dicamba. It will be an active ingredient with other chemicals. Just read the labels for their active ingredients. You easily be able to find one that will also do very well with clover.

The fall is a great time to kill creeping charlie. Look for a product with a high level of the active ingredient Dicamba.

Spot treated on Thursday. Seems to be doing the trick. I'll retreat it and hope for the best!

Thank you!!!