• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thinking about GTG's

Iambjm

I've got myself already fired up for the lakers! Steve Foss says it's the last Saturday in January. It's a blast! We had so much fun last year (even though my Marcum was screwed up and I didn't catch one at the Bash-but made up for it later!). The night life is a little goofy but still fun. People go out in groups and the guys who know the lake the best, pull out their gigant-o laminated Burntside map and point out good spots for people. I sure will try to make it this weekend even if I have to call in sick!! eek

Alright Barb!! Getting new gals on the ice!

I'm not sure when we should get out on Winnie. I know some other people are interested in gathering there though. We'll probably want to post down in the Winnie forum and see what everyone's schedule looks like.

OH NO!!!!! crycry Not the last Saturday in January for Burntside! On that day I will be getting off a ship after a week in the Carribean and then flying back home.

Bummer that I am going to miss it.

Want to do Winnie though!!!!

Sorry Char, no sympathy here.........a week in the Carribean sheesh!

Ya, ya, ya... grinwink

My husband pointed out that we will be missing the Gull Lake Ice Tournament too.

So I gave him two options:

1 - Hard piece of water with a bunch of drunks, or

2 - Warm water with a bunch of drunks.

Yeah - he picked the warm water too!! laughwink