Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iambjm

Thinking about GTG's

38 posts in this topic

Good looking forward to it. Lisa I sent you a message 1 thread down.

G.C. gringrin Maybe Glennda can model that weekend also.

I am definitely in. Winnie sounds fun.

A womens' GTG would be great too.

When is Burtnside - I'd like to do that one too. Lisa has me all fired up for lakers.

I've got myself already fired up for the lakers! Steve Foss says it's the last Saturday in January. It's a blast! We had so much fun last year (even though my Marcum was screwed up and I didn't catch one at the Bash-but made up for it later!). The night life is a little goofy but still fun. People go out in groups and the guys who know the lake the best, pull out their gigant-o laminated Burntside map and point out good spots for people. I sure will try to make it this weekend even if I have to call in sick!! eek

When were you thinking for the Winnie one? I have a new gal that I want to introduce to ice fishing, also retired.

Alright Barb!! Getting new gals on the ice!

I'm not sure when we should get out on Winnie. I know some other people are interested in gathering there though. We'll probably want to post down in the Winnie forum and see what everyone's schedule looks like.

i will definitely try and make it. an idea, maybe new years weekend? sorry pink camo outfit in bikini style, not warm enough for winter gtgs. sickcrysmirkwhistle

Oh puhlease... just line the bikini with those heating pads or whatsoever... whatever you stuff into your boots to keep it warm works... and the roof de-icer thingy works too... use your imagination...

I think it should be when driving on the ice has started, unless a few 4 wheelers are available.

G.C.

i have a wheeler or snowmobile, but agree would be easier to drive truck out.

It should be, and if we go out of Highbanks Rick always has a good road system in place.

G.C.

OH NO!!!!! crycry Not the last Saturday in January for Burntside! On that day I will be getting off a ship after a week in the Carribean and then flying back home.

Bummer that I am going to miss it.

Want to do Winnie though!!!!

OH NO!!!!! crycry Not the last Saturday in January for Burntside! On that day I will be getting off a ship after a week in the Carribean and then flying back home.

Bummer that I am going to miss it.

Want to do Winnie though!!!!

Sorry Char, no sympathy here.........a week in the Carribean sheesh!

Ya what a bummer, all that missed ice fishing time just to go to the Carribean.

I hope you can survive. Your a trooper. Take 1 for the team.

G.C.

OMG that's so cool Char! What a great trip for the middle of winter! We'll be thinking of you though when we're pulling up the most gorgeous, most fighting fish I've handled the throught the ice EVER! winkgrin

oh, poor baby! crygrinwink i agree with barb carribean trip sheesh. how can ice ya fish there? j/k. smile anyway have a good trip.

Ya, ya, ya... grinwink

My husband pointed out that we will be missing the Gull Lake Ice Tournament too.

So I gave him two options:

1 - Hard piece of water with a bunch of drunks, or

2 - Warm water with a bunch of drunks.

Yeah - he picked the warm water too!! laughwink