• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What do you do when you stop fishing?

mainbutter

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God and I have come to an agreement. While I'm here on Earth, I'll enjoy all he has given me. Fishing, duck hunting, pheasant hunting, etc. When I'm dead, I'll enjoy all he has given me in heaven.

I heard that the souls in h_ll get to fish every day. Unfortunately for them, all of the fish are in heaven.

I like to work on my cars when I am not fishing. I have a 1966 Plymouth Satellite with a 500" stroker (507HP/610 Ft Lbs), a manual 727 auto, and 4:10 Dana rear that's nice for disturbing the peace. my current project is a "work in progress" 1971 Duster on the rotissiere.

Image009.jpg

When I stop, I will be dead.. My last request is to be taken to the grave yard, not in a hearst, but have my casket loaded into my boat and towed to the cemetary with my truck.. I do not know of any hearst with a trailer hitch.

Why not just do the float you away in burning boat routine? You know, the one where they lay you on a bed of sticks in your boat then let you float off and a single fire arrow torches the whole works. Very impressive laugh

I'm with a bunch of others on here. I don't stop. There's always something to fish for. I fish in a boat on bigger lakes until I can walk out on the ice. Then in the spring you can walk out on the ice until the crappie start bitting from shore. There's no rest for an addicted fisherman!