• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New sod and moles.

LovenLifeGuy

I used to have mole problems a couple years ago but some grubx seemed to take care of it. Now, I just soded my lawn last week and I can feel the tunnels under my sod already. What should I do to get rid of them with the new sod? Should I use the methods given in the recent mole post? It is also making my sod lumpy. Where can a guy get a roller to roll the lawn flat and are these moles going to kill my grass?

I have no mounds or holes in my yard just the tunnels.

any help would be great!

Thanks

Hey bud! Ex co worker here..Miss the boys and the walleye run to mille lacs. Just thought I'd help you out with all those landscape issues. Saw your sod post..could have used that!! But oh well...Go to the Depot and buy those mole traps and put them in the ground in the tunnel. THey work great. Just used them at the old mans place and they are working. Also use the pellets and put them in the tunnels. This should work for ya. Call me if you want to catch up and do some fishing..10-10