• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Still looking for 5 good muskie men

MUSKY18

Okay guys and gals........I still have 5 more spots open for Operation Muskie II. I am searching for some veterans from the recent conflicts that would like to join us for the muskie trip of your lifetime. Level of muskie experience does not matter. Last year we had many first time muskie fishermen in camp and they all boated fish. Needless to say, you will be fishing with some of the best, if not the best, muskie guides/fishermen in the world. Not many have a chance to sit in the same fishing camp with the likes of Frank Walsh, Doug Johnson, Pete Maina, Jack Burns, Dick Pearson, Paul Klein, Chad Cain and others. I know there are guys on this board that have fish with some of these guides and have been prevy to their knowledge firsthand. I know CJAC has been out with Jonesi, and can atest to that mans knowledge. So if you are a veteran, or you know of a veteran that would like to come and join us for the trip of a lifetime, please get in touch with me!

This is an incredible opportunity for a vet to participate in a great event. Again, hats off to Bret and all involved for the success of Operation Muskie #1 and for the efforts already put into building Op. Muskie #2.

I'd think it would be a thrill just to sit around a campfire and listen to the stories shared; some of these guys are truely legends and the reason we have fishing and the resources that we do.

What if my father and both of my grandfathers are veterans? Would that make me eligible? wink

Kidding. but this event sounds absolutely incredible. Being surrounded by guys with that much knowledge on muskie fishing would be amazing. If I meet anyone that meets the criteria and would be able to do something like this I will reccomend them to this site to check it out.

You should do an Operation Muskie for uhhh..college students. haha.

I just might have the guys you are looking for. My unit just got from Iraq and I have been trying to set up a Muskie trip for 4 of us at the end of Oct. If you still have openings we would love to join you! If you are full thats ok but I think what you are doing is great! You can reach me at [email protected]

Thank you, Kerry M.

Kerry M:

You bet I got the slots. If you and your buddies want to join us, shoot me an email at bret.wold at gmail dot com and we will get the ball rolling!!

and WELCOME BACK!!!!

You have mail!!!!!!!