• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

River of Presidents

-Marc V-

A mix of hardware and spawn. Seem to be quite a few cohos around this year. I've been getting as many or more cohos than steelhead which is pretty odd this "late" in the year. I even saw a crusty king last time out. Coho's are a fun fight in their own way with the crazy rolling and twisting but you sure can tell when you hook a steelhead. Those fresh ones are brutal.

Yeah, I found some steel today but no coho. I even hit some of my best coho spots after I got the steel out of my system but couldnt find any. I think they are getting into spawn mode now in the no fishing zone. The cohos like to go way up to spawn. With spawning close at hand they dont hang out as long as the steelhead do so it makes for a smaller window of opportunity.

None of that sweet vid is coming up until you agree to get some footage of my fish! Maybe i'll post that one of you not able to handle the power of the chrome, and dropping the fish. blush Will you just stop working already and become my camera boy? laugh

Sounds like the leaves have fallen, are they affecting fishing much? Does anyone want to hook up on Wednesday next week 10/29, I think I'll try to take a break from work. Looks like a high of 39, Steel weather!!