Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glenn57

wish bns a happy b-day

16 posts in this topic

its bns,s b-day. bns is a fm moderator that spends way to much tims on the spearing thread, just kidding, go over there anmd wish him a good one.

hey man, not a problem. iknow garyc b-day is coming up hes not got it listed. its my lttle bro b-day today.hes at cabin already lucky dog.

smirkgrin yep. happy b-day in advance since we both will be up north thurs trying to feed a poor starving family. right! whistlesmilesmirklaughwink

Heck with them, they are on their own. I am out there for some relaxtion and fishing and hunting and dice and over all fun.

You should be leaving soon. I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon ish.

G.C.

yep, 30 minutes, gone. have a bloody mary on thurs for me. i still have phone # if weather not good i might take a drive your way. i will call first.

Sounds good to me. I will be at GDP on Thursday nite for sure Ben owes me a drink. The big 53 this year.

G.C.

Thanks, but I feel like 60 some days, but act like 30, so that is a good thing right.

G.C.

there is always time to have fun and act younger. Alot of people do it.