Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
croixflats

The large Hadron Collider

10 posts in this topic

So, is France and Switzerland going to be missing a big chunck of land mass next year when it goes in operation next spring or will we just be sucked into a black whole. grin

The collision will be at such a small scale if it did create a black hole nothing would happen. Black holes are constantly breaking down and disintegrating; thus would only last a micro second if it did happen.

However, knowing how a black hole is created and the subject matter after disintegration could lead to an amazing amount of universal knowledge. We know about 4% of the universe as a certain - imagine what we could know after the establishment of a black hole. It could lead to the acknowledgment and identification of 4 or 5 dimensions.

Maybe someday..we can power our space ships using artificial singuliarties laugh

It can't be any worse than the black hole known as my 401k. wink

I can only get quick(web) access to one of my IRAs, my 4 403bs and my wife's I can't get to that easily. Which is probably a good thing right about now cry

Last statements had us back to where we were about 4 years ago. If this doesn't turn around fairly soon, retirement will be when I am around 70, if live that long!

Originally Posted By: King Canada
I believe it violates the Prime Directive....
lollerbate
Clean your keyboard now!

I hope they announce the exact time it will happen. I'd like to know if any reality shifts could be due to this or maybe a stroke in my head or the End of Times or something.