Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christopher Quast

What years did they make ARROWCRAFT boats???

7 posts in this topic

I have a buddy that found one parked out in a grove, it appears to be leak free and a very sturdy and deep 14 foot boat. He was wondering what year it could be the only thing it says on the title is 1986 which I know is wrong I would believe that might be the year the trailer was built for it.

On the title it says that it is considered a non motorized boat, but someone previosly beefed up the transom and used a motor on it. Is there a way he can put a motor on it and be able to use it for a regular fishing boat? Thanks

look on the transom to see if there's a vin number on it. That usually gives a starting point (mine shows last 2 digits as the year). Also go to nada site they show years boats were made. that might help narrow it down as well.

The title for the boat is not same or does not include the trailer. The year cannot be the trailer's.

I DIDNT MEAN TO ASK A QUESTION ON A TALK FORUM

Oops, If I'd of known that, I wouldnt have answerd your question.

Amazing....

Easy guys... I don't believe minneman was trying to insult you - just passing information along and where he got it from.

marine_man