• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Drop Away Rests...

kywest

I bought the Rip Cord drop away rest last year during a sale and absolutely love it. Performs flawlessly. The only issue I have is when I draw back and the arrow slides through the rest, it makes considerable noise. Anyone have any advice on how to silence that noise? Thanks guys

im thinking of silencing my LADDER STAND does this stuff work for a stand too. you know when youre carrying it and theres the clink clinking sound all the way to where youre going to set it up i want to cover my whole stand with something

For my deer stands I have used moleskin to silence buckles and straps that tend to make that clank in the woods. I would not cover my entire stand due to cost considerations but in spots its a great fix.