• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

rod decals

taztrout

No,

I've been building rods up there for almost 20 years. Nothing wrong with plugging a good store!!!!

They have been in business along time for a reason. Great service and knowledge that can't be beat.

No different than you recommending Decal Connection

I hear you there. Why change a good thing if it works.

Sounds like they treat you right, and I know thay are vary good at what thay do.

Mid West rod and Reel is a bit closer for me(2 blocks) and Al and Bill Treat me well(and every one else that stops in).

Its nice having two shops in the metro, one on each side of town.

Remember back in the 80's (maybe your younger) I'm 47.

There use to be Rod Craft in Bloomington, Joes in St. Paul,

and a few others.

Are Thorne Bros & Mid West rod & Reel the only shops in the Metro.

They always go the extra mile. They appreciate the referrals and new Customers that come in that mention my name.

Let's just hope these two places will be around for a LONG TIME!!! grin

Thay are the only full service shops in the twin citys(Blanks, Components and classes)

There is somthing to be seid about the internet, and the little guys. frown

I remember Rod Crafters, I was young(I'm 31). My dad use to get rods repaired there. Thats how I got in to rod building(I started when I was 13).

The classes and the customer service is what keeps the shops open. IMO It's nices to see what your getting befor you buy it. Like buying cork on line or a blank based off the manufactuers ldea of what the action is, what a gamble.

Good wraps

Andy