• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ITS TIME FOR A TRADE

MUSKY18

After watching the game today, we have more than just QB problems, lots of dropped balls by WR's, play calling still leaves something to be desired and is very predictible. And the mental mistakes and penalties are killing drives!

All in all were just not very good.

Someone get Marty Schottenheimer or Brian Billick on the phone. The game yesterday wasn't all Gus's fault- he threw for almost 300 yards and would have easily gone over if there weren't dropped passes (I thought we got rid of Williamson?) That helmet to the crotch had to about ruin his day. That Vanden Bosch is a dirty player.

I'm with you Zamboni, a coaching change is all that will help the vikings, let's just punt the ball and give up with 2 and a half minutes left. What happened to that killer instince chilly was preaching about. Horrible predictable play calling, the d backs line up soft everytime, very little blitzing, it's time for a real change. It's crazy.

Isnt it amazing to watch these other games and watch real offensive minds at work? To watch how other coaches find ways to get their superstars the ball in different positions. The only way Childress gets AP the ball is on a simple handoff. Real genius going on. You guys also notice that every game by the middle of the 3rd quarter how even the play by play TV guys are talking about how the vikings need to spread the field more often in the run game because it opens up natural running lanes? Why is it we can all see it, and the play by play guys can see it, but the supposed offensive guru can't?? Imagine what AP would do on a football field if he had a HC who knew how to get him into some favorable mismatches outside of just handing the ball off to him. This team goes nowhere with this man at the reigns. He is a complete knothead. In his press conference today he was asked about punting the ball at the end of the game. Here is how brilliant he is, his reply was "I thought the defense could get us the ball back". How you knothead??!! All the titans had to do was kneel on the ball because we had used all 3 TO's. I couldnt believe that was his response, is the guy really that clueless? How can anyone trust this guy anymore to run this team anymore??