• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Are The Vikes Back In?

Shack

our OL looked like a bunch of rookies >_<

That could go for the Packers as well, Rodgers got killed back there and ended up leaving the game. Sound familiar?

And Sandmannd, I'd have to agree, a lot of talent on the Vikings team and Childress should have them playing better than they are.

They to me look like they are lost, with no direction. Defense has been the highlight of the team for this year, and that isn't saying much. NO offense to speak of other that AP.

Anyone want to change their prediction. I go with 6-10 maybe.

That would be a reach.

G.C.

<---- DO YOU THINK I WANT TO FIRE THE COACH?

Seriously though, as much as I hate to say it, I don't want to fire him mid-season either. It won't do any good at this point.

The next time we hire one, I want Ziggy to dig deep into his pockets for a proven coach (cut drop-happy skank-oe and berrian to save some dough). No proven coach is going to start mid-season.

I hate wasting another year of our players' careers playing for this dumba$$, but right now there's not much else we can do.

I say struggle through this season with him, them fire him. I would love to see Cowher.

I agree punting at that time in the game is absurd. Also, why did he review the spot of ball instead of the obvious fumble? Even if the play was called whistled dead before being recovered Tenn. would have gotten the ball at the spot of the fumble, well behind the first down, resulting in a turnover on downs.