• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

deer stand

Last year my dad and I built new stands. Nothing fancy just new ones. Anyway my buddy who owns the land we hunt on asked if he got the materials if I would build him one I said no problem but I didn't have the right paint for it. He said no problem just paint it any color. So my wife and I got a little creative.I hope you like it, he did!!

DCFC0008.jpgDCFC0005.jpgDCFC0006.jpgDCFC0007.jpgDCFC0001.jpg

I made it last year, He didn't see it till a week be fore opener. Then to late but the first morning three doe's came up and laid down right under the stand. He's a coffee drinker so about this time he's haven a [cow]. But all when't good, He got a 8 point the next day. What was funny was we went out last weekend to check the stands and his wife came with. They where two wheelers behind when I heard her hopping and hollering about the sign she had not seen it yet!!

I just got the trail cam from his stand there was 112 pictures but just small three, four and five point bucks and a lot of doe. I know there is two big bucks there, Ijust can't get them on picture.If I do you will see them.

I emailed your picture to my family that built one like that...the subject was, "if your Mom had helped build the hut."

They got quite a laugh out of it.

This is what deer hunting for some of us is about. Having fun doing the hunt.

Straight shooting. smile