• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Quick help guys, befor noon today!!

Hester

I need to start Clinton Portis or Earnest Graham.

Portis is haveing an decent year, not many yards but some good TDs. But he is facing Dallas and with all likleyhood, Washington will be down by 14 befor half time.

Earnest is also so so this yearabout 250 yds and 1 TD. But Earnest is going against the soft Greenbay defense.

So, lets get some quick votes in here please.

I like Graham

thanks, hester

GBs "D" is hurting right now, I would go with Graham.

I am in the same predicament as you every week with Kevin Smith of the Lions- they are always down so far that they abandon the running game by the half, and that hurts his numbers.

I might even take it a step further. Who are your other running backs? I assume if you are debating between these two you probably have another back who is a for sure starter each week.

If that is the case I would consider trading either Portis or Graham. Its nice having someone of this caliber on the bench but you may be able to fill another hole on your roster by trading one of them instead of always having one on your bench.

Take a look at your upcoming bye weeks for your RB's and try to plan out who you will start each week, that should help you decide if you really can afford to trade one of them and which one is better to keep.