• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A few more decoy, spear and spearing pics

Early Riser

Tom Christianson perch:

(he told me that he carved a few decoys out of this really old growth cedar log he found submerged in a river. If you look closely you can see some of the horizontal wood grain in the decoy)

TomChristiansonPerch2008199.jpg

Ron Jacobson perch:

JimPetersPerch2008192.jpg

Lori Dresch perch:

LoriDreschPerch2008195.jpg

Bob Johnson perch:

BobJohnsonPerch2008196.jpg

Brad Lange perch:

BradLangePerch2008193.jpg

Ziggy Obidzinski perch:

ZiggyPerch2008201.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple of lori Dresch decoys a pike a perch and a crappi, I picked up in Caimbrige Mn. I also have a Tom Christianson Heddon replica decoy and an old south bend lure he repainted for me, He realy does some nice work. If some one could show me how to post photos I would love to share them. Thanks again for inviting me into your collection.

Jimmy, go to photosharing forum and check out the instructions there. Basically you have to upload your pictures to a photo hosting site like photobucket, copy the photo, and then paste to your reply.

Those Heddon replica decoys are pretty nice. Lori Dresch decoys are widely available in bait shops accross the state and they tend to swim realy well.

Thanks Hitman. I do sell some, mostly to the people I work with. Most of the ones pictured in my earlier post are gone, except the northern, sucker and frog. Those I am going to keep. I've got a couple northerns ready to paint, and a couple perch carved out waiting for fins and lead. I haven't been real ambitious lately.

Ok here we go I hope this works, This first decoy was made by Berry Dowagiac in 1988, the second is made by Tom Christianson, a four point Heddon Replica. Number three is by James Stangland in Baudette where I just returned from and the walleye fishing was the best ever. Number four is by Harold Miller I don't know much about him but I sure liked this decoy. and last but not least, This one is made by David rasmussen, full body scale and very bright. Well I hope you enjoyed this pictures, and I hope I loaded them correctly.

fishingdecoys028.jpg

fishingdecoys026.jpg

fishingdecoys022.jpg

fishingdecoys021.jpg

fishingdecoys012.jpg

fishingdecoys026.jpg