• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fun Big Bass Tournament WORMER WINS *Updated*

Deitz Dittrich

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My northern/musky day didn't produce the mythical 7 pound bass this time! Dang it!

But I did catch a ton of fish.

Thanks to this little contest though I decided to fish a row of docks before I left the lake and it was rediculous! 1 fish on EVERY dock in that section.

Nothing over 18 inches but a blast all the same.

Nice pigs guys!

wormer i will send you something too. Post that address up. or [YouNeedAuthorization]hotmail.com

Nice fish good going. I suppose now you are going to tell us you catch one of those a weekend. However you are going to give us GPS Coordinates right!!!

ike

Thanks all!

Yeah it was fun. Hopefully we'll do it again.

And to biglakeba$$ I will make sure to have the fish laying on the board so its clearly visible on the size. Mouth closed, tail pinched. Could have maybe pushed 22 and a 1/4 with the tall pinched smile

Dietz-

as part of the contest I think the winner should at least disclose what lake the fish was caught on - Doesnt have to be the exact location or anything - just the lake smile

Guessing that wormer is from St. Michael area and with the reeds in the pic - i am going to guess Independance - but I could be way off!