• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twins- Kansas City thread!!

Scott K

When you say our division actually isn't down at all, do you mean that you think the AL central is always a mediocre division? I don't think it's mediocre year in and year out but it definitely is not a strong division this year. I'd rank it considerably lower than the East and a little above the west as far as overall strength. The top three teams in the East and potentially the Blue Jays, would have all won the central this year had they been in that division.

One bad hitting series? I don't know what the batting % has been the last two months of the season with risp and I also know the bullpen has contributed, but based on the won/loss % I'm thinking that maybe those experts are actually starting to be justified and the averages are working their way back to "average" and I know there has been more than one bad hitting series the last two months.

Geez, when I read this it sounds like negative nellie talk compared to some others but I'd like to think what I'm saying is more along the likes of a realistic rudy. Anyhow, go Twins!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic