• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

whats goin on?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fishinchicks....apparently its all seafood...including lobster, crab legs, shrimp, and etc....

However if I could remember that dang fish I had years ago.....I know it wasnt seafood for sure! :-)

Glenn....u couldnt taste the beer on that fish fry anyways! Beer was used in some way...not sure if in the batter or the fry or something. *shrugs* I know I didnt taste the beer cuz I HATE the taste of beer! *shudders*

I guess I'm pretty darn lucky!! Not only does my wife love to eat fish, my lil' punkin' even cleans 'em. She also cleans ducks, geese, and grouse. Oh ya, and looks dang hot doing it to!! I'm currently working on gutting deer. (I'll let 'yall know how that goes later this fall)

Peachy it probably was beer battered walleye which is yummo!!! I am one of those that can devour just about anykind of fish with the exception of catfish and carp. The "old grouch" is one of those gotta smother it with tartar sauce kinda guys, won't touch any type of seafood except tuna steaks and occasionally salmon if I make it with teriyaki sauce.

This is some of what I have been up to. Started the gutting process in May, and completed enough of the project to move most of our daughter's stuff this week.

Before

2916226457_4bc4786387_o.jpg

After

2916226533_6c13450487_o.jpg

Still have some painting to do, but those items can be painted outside of the room.

Thanks! When all is said and done, she will have black accents, with a few dark brown furniture pieces. It is actually smaller than her "old" room, but she says it is cozy.

This was the last room on the main level to get gutted. Only two more rooms upstairs, along with the hallway. Those will wait a loooonnnnggg time! grin

lisa, good morning. smile have you heard from or is jim home yet? how did they do? what kind of weather is happening up there? leaves down yet? lotz of questions i know, but im headed that way tuesday after work.

Jim got home yesterday. They had alot of fun and good fishing. He's pretty tired! Our leaves are peak to a bit past peak right now. They are starting to drop too since we had a breezy day yesterday. It's been raining here. I just looked at the Deer River forecast and after tomorrow it looks like it'll be in the low 60's and lows around 40 with no rain this week. You should have a great week and a beautiful drive up!