• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

whats goin on?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim just called and reminded me about furnace filters since I think I'll be firing her up tonight. It's been pretty chilly in our house the last couple of days.

We have a Lund Pro-v 1660 and it's silver with a 60h Yamaha on it. Sorry for my lack of knowledgable details!! blush There will be 3 boats with them too. Hope that helps gary-have a fun weekend!! You lucky bums! Bring home fresh fish to your women anyway! winkgrin

good luck gary and jim fishin. hope yous dont feel bad some of us have to stay back and help with the countries gross national product. crazylaughsmile geez, i leave town for a day and a half and the forum starts on fire. hhhmmm. are yous telling me something? frownsmirkeekgrin

Don't feel bad Lisa, I am just as bad in that dept. Actually this weekend is a couples weekend. 3 couples celebrating there birthdays which were earlier in Sept. We figured the girls want us not to be around all day Saturday, so 2 of us are going scouting for the week after, and 1 is going hunting. I will look for them on Saturday, as we hope to be in that area a little bit.

Glenn you can't leave here without paying the price, even for 1.5 days. You are up on the CTG thread.

Thanks for the info Lisa.

G.C.

P.S. My wife does not like fish, believe it or not. She likes to fish a little, but eating them does not happen.

If this is your 1st gig glenn, it's just a volunteer deal to get your name and assets out there at no cost to the people you're entertaining. Sorry. I don't make the rules. winksmile

gary, you're wife doesn't eat fish AT ALL? Is it the texture, flavor or the way it's prepared? Well that's ok-more for you huh? grin

my better half is the same way. mention fish for a meal the nose curls. she eats 2-3 pieces smothered in tarter sauce, yuuk, thats it. NOW, mention shrimp lobster crab legs look out. sickconfused me not understand. frownconfused

Boat Fixer you are right on that one. 1 is more than enough for me. Why anyone would want more than 1....well I could think of 1 reason I guess.........

My wife will not eat any fish period. No crab legs or shrimp either. Myself bring it on. I really enjoy all you can eat crab leg dinners. I can do some damage believe you me.

G.C.

well, as for eating fish, I know for a fact I'm allergic to seafood so thats out of question. Altho I did have a fish few years ago that was beer fried....I cannot remember what kind of fish it was but it sure was yummy.....*shrugs* I know its definitely more than 5 yrs ago since I have had fish! I really miss that taste of that fish I had! *sigh* OH well. :-)