• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

whats goin on?

Hi guys!! I'm snatching a few moments this morning to try to catch up! No snubbing or silent treatment-the nursing home has me by the neck right now and I have a couple of exams this week too. I miss the forum!!

Hope-how was that portable mod gtg on Saturday? I bet is was great! Did you get out on Mille Lacs then?

Barb-chain saw carving? Cool! We have a carved bear in the diningrm up north that I love-he is just a work of art.

Peachy and fishingchicks-You gals know how to keep a guy in line-I have to learn a thing or two from you two! winkgrin

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I think of the word peacekeeper, you're name doesn't seem to pop up glenn! smirkwinksmile

I think that I actually get a weekend off in 2 weeks though! My head is just spinning-I'm not sure what to do-I need to see my family, I've been neglecting my girlfriends, I need to sit by the lake, I need to get in the boat, I need to get my Otter scrubbed up and ready to go...!!! Too much fun and not enough time! Waaa! cry Ok I'll stop the rant...go on with your regularly scheduled show.... grin

yea just a little i suppose. lisa no i dont go to rileys to rile things up. i prefer to call it quality control. make sure the food is ok and the liquids are cold enough. also lisa have a good time on your 2-3 day furlough. laughgrinsmile what weekend is that may i ask?

I think that's the biggest thing for me right now-I've always had enough time and now it's at a premium! Adjusting to this type of change is still a struggle. With my previous job, I was bored and unsatisfied but I had every night and weekend off. Now I work lots of nights and almost every weekend but I know if I keep up the hard work, I'll be rewarded in the end, right? Well, that's what I'm hoping for anyway! smirkblushgrin

Bummer Lisa, that has to be a wierd adjustment to make. I could live with the working nites but the weekends are another story. Hopefully this schedule won't last long and you work your way with time to better shifts and days.

I give you credit on the job you do. I am sure the people you take care of appreciate your efforts, and is rewarding for you also.

Get out fishin soon. Be ready for the winter, ice will be forming b-4 you know it.

G.C.

Don't I know it gary! There's already talk on the forum about the Burntside Bash in January. That is one fun weekend! I hope I don't have to work it!

Yeah, and us gals want to try and plan a Millelacs GTG too!

Or even a mixed Millelacs gtg, so we can pick on the guys in person. laugh We may have to play it by ear, I can get away anytime I want except this weekend and Nov. 8th. I even have a place to stay for the Burntside Bash already. Plus I have 2 tents, 2 augers and a new Vexilar coming tomorrow! I hope some of the other gals can make the bash! Shelly where have u been!

Hey all,

I went to the thing at Thorne Bros. on Saturday and brought my middle neice we learned a lot in the plastics seminar and we both won pink vexilar hats. Decided not to go up north fishing and ended up breaking my left wrist on sunday night. This last weekend was too much for me. I thonk ,y soft water days are over, but I am more than ready for another GTG.

Hope

Hey all,

I went to the thing at Thorne Bros. on Saturday and brought my middle neice we learned a lot in the plastics seminar and we both won pink vexilar hats. Decided not to go up north fishing and ended up breaking my left wrist on sunday night. This last weekend was too much for me. I thonk ,y soft water days are over, but I am more than ready for another GTG.

Hope

How the heck did ya break your wrist? If you are gonna break it ya picked the right time, it should be healed in time for icing! Heal up quick and take care of yourself girl!

He just left that lucky dog!! We have a Lund Pro-V tournament series boat which is gray. It seats 3. Jim has a foo man chu mustache and a booming voice. He'll be the one horking in the fish. winkgrin They'll be in group of 2 other boats for sure too. I know they're going to hit Cutfoot for sure. I heard something about the Gap and north rocks too? What do you run gary? I'll let him know to keep an eye out too.