• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

whats goin on?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Between school and work Lisa has not had a lot of free time and if there is a little free time then she has to study. To make matters worse starting on Monday she will have to start dissecting a cat so I am going to bet she just might be a little moody when she gets home. I think I better get her a nice bottle of wine to help get unwind from that ordeal. I have to get going now. Heading to Winnie and see if I can find some walleyes with a friend of mine.

I have to come home Sunday but will be back up on wed. night. The whole crew will be up for 4 days of fall fishing. It is a annual thing with my brothers, relatives and friends.Always a good time but every once in a while you have to break out the waders grin

Hey Guys,

Personally I have been so busy with work. I have been doing 11 hour days on Fridays because my boss is taking a class. I will be at the ice house thing on Saturday but may make a run up to Mille Lacs to do a launch on Saturday night. We will see how things go. Bear with us guys, we try.

Hope

It's not that they aren't posting....they are all over. Photos, birds, peta vs ben/jerry's...maybe we will have to lay low and let them think they have the forum back. laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

Since when did you think we lost it? You should know better, we are always out here waiting in the wings like a jungle cat ready to pounce. Oh yea foolish men!

I have been busy getting ready for my next craft show and tomorrow I am going down to Hackensack to enjoy the chain saw carving show. Oh yeah, I also ordered myself a Vexilar FL18 today. Now I better catch some fish this winter to justify this purchase. shocked

I think it is funny that the guys are talking to themselves on here. Can't stand the silent treatment, huh?

Actually, I have been reading much more than posting. We are starting harvest, which means we are entering our busiest season.

Just today, I made a breakfast of pancakes and bacon for our overnight guests, saw two girls off to school, and sent the youngest one with our guests to head for Kansas City to the Nascar race. Then I did about 6 loads of laundry, helped the guys move to a different field, picked up our middle daughter from school so she could take her driver's test (she passed), picked up hubby from town where he had to drop of the combine for repairs, took middle daughter to urgent care to find out she broke her finger, brought home supper, cleaned up, and then decided to check in on FM. Now, I am off to catch up on sleep. The weekend isn't looking to slow down any, either. crazy

And my hubby asks me what I do all day...

Originally Posted By: dude Lake Tom
It's not that they aren't posting....they are all over. Photos, birds, peta vs ben/jerry's...maybe we will have to lay low and let them think they have the forum back. laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

Since when did you think we lost it? You should know better, we are always out here waiting in the wings like a jungle cat ready to pounce. Oh yea foolish men!

*nodding* you men just never learn, dont ya??? Pathetic! *sigh* Gals, What are we going to do about them???? *cackling*

I think it is funny that the guys are talking to themselves on here. Can't stand the silent treatment, huh?

Actually, I have been reading much more than posting. We are starting harvest, which means we are entering our busiest season.

Just today, I made a breakfast of pancakes and bacon for our overnight guests, saw two girls off to school, and sent the youngest one with our guests to head for Kansas City to the Nascar race. Then I did about 6 loads of laundry, helped the guys move to a different field, picked up our middle daughter from school so she could take her driver's test (she passed), picked up hubby from town where he had to drop of the combine for repairs, took middle daughter to urgent care to find out she broke her finger, brought home supper, cleaned up, and then decided to check in on FM. Now, I am off to catch up on sleep. The weekend isn't looking to slow down any, either. crazy

Thats why being a mommy is a 24/7 FULL TIME JOB! grin But its the best job tho!

I should have worded that more clearly...

Didn't say I hadn't been checking in on FM, just that I decided to check before hitting the sack. I just didn't take the time to do any posting on this forum.

Today, I am putting off the inevitable. I have to finish the trim in my daughter's bedroom so her carpet can be installed next week. It will involve filling all the nail holes, sanding that smooth, priming and painting. I may have to install the last few pieces myself as well. Depends on the schedule of our carpenter friend. At least it would give me an excuse to use my air nailer. grin

Excuses, excuses. You could fit FM in there!! laugh

Originally Posted By: Peachy
Sandmann.....

I believe she did fit FM in her busy day! grin Perhaps you shall go back to school and learn how to read again! laughcrazywhistle

Sandmann...guess she told you grincool

Yep, that's what I get for cracking jokes in the women's forum. They don't put up with my shinanigans!! cry