Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wish-I-Were-Fishn

Clay Aiken vs Bristol Palen

7 posts in this topic

Our media clowns are up to it again. I don't understand how they can raise Clay Aiken up as some kind of icon, yet condemn Bristol Palen and her pregnancy.

I guess it's ok to have a baby out of wedlock when your gay, but not to get pregnant and then deliver your baby after getting married.

It's no wonder we are so screwed up in this country. God help us.

I agree to an extent. Having children out of wedlock isn't the best thing and should be frowned upon. Regarding Bristol, the condemnation isn't about her pregnancy, it's about the irony and hypocrisies of her personal decisions when held up to the family values that her parents preached to her. Most folks support her decision to keep the baby.

I personally think highly of Bristol. I applaud her for keeping the baby. But like blueroof said, it's the view of her mother on sex ed that makes this topic interesting. As for Aiken, he sa fraud. Everyone knew that he was gay...I don't see how this qualifies as news.

me not understand. confusedto have baby a man and women need to have sex. correct? if hes gay he doesnt have sex with females how can he be a daddy? i didnt fall asleep years back in school to miss that part.

me not understand. confusedto have baby a man and women need to have sex. correct? if hes gay he doesnt have sex with females how can he be a daddy? i didnt fall asleep years back in school to miss that part.

It's called a turkey baster. Come out of your cave, the weather's nice out here.

It's called a turkey baster. Come out of your cave, the weather's nice out here.

A WHAT ???? shockedshockedshocked

I'm staying in the cave.

never mentioned anything about basting a turkey? sickcry i will stay in my cave to. now thats sick.