• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Carlos Avery Dove Field

i was there last year not a bird in sight

was there this year DEER SCOUTING.. and saw a fair amount of birds around there it was in the evening could have gotten a limit. i havent been there in a month or 2 so dont know how its looking now. It is always good to try though. remember its only steel shot

take 65 towards east bethel take 22 viking boulevard and follow it for a few miles you will then turn where there is a store to the right i think its 17 or 197th NE go straight ahead there is a curve to keep following 17 you will get to a kind of T with no stop sign for you you can either go straight to carlos avery DIRT ROAD or keep going with the curb towards the right on 17 or turn LEFT on JORDELL or something like that just turn LEFT there your first parking lot to the right is the managed dove field if you go past the cemetery you have gone too far

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/maps/compass.html

Located from MN Hwy 65 in Bethel: go 6.5 miles E on Co Hwy 22, then E for 1.5 miles on Co Rd 17 and N on Jodrell Rd. Park on E side of road.

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/snas/sna00967/index.html

I went out on Saturday. Kicked up one dove out of the field while walking out to the shooting station. That was the only dove we saw. It could have been the weather as it was cloudy. I may try again on a better day.