• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Weekend Destinations

cjac

Hi all,

Time for the weekend destination roll-call.....

I'm still tentative, but likely 7 county metro area on Saturday, and close to home for a couple hours on Sunday.

Here's a tip: The lakes really do empty out when there's a Vikings game, so Sunday afternoon is a great time to be out.

all next week off. cool this weekend the croix, maybe head over to the ford dam on the miss. too. going to target 'skis but the piggy walleye should be humping again and that'll be my focus. maybe a few nice northern can be had. next week...we'll see. probably work on the HSOforum some too. really needs it, lol. good luck all.

Umm, heading to the cabin this weekend. Likely will split the weekend, once on a lake that will produce some action and the other day for skis. So likely Bone and Big Round, but no guarantees. Who knows, maybe another monster that escaped Bone as an infant is lurking in Big Round.

I'll be going to the same honey hole as last weekend and hope for similar results. We shall see!

Tried for tigers tonight, saw 4-5, they wouldn't leave my manta alone but none got hooks. Had one do a CRAZY acrobatic move, about a 40 incher COMPLETELY cleared the water by more than a foot doing a front flip and missing the bait all together. It was awesome to see!

Going to hit the flake tonight with other fmers. As my troll motor r in shop. Goin to scout some duck spot and work on my duck boat's trailer. Tonight maybe be my last time I fish for muskies till duck hunting r pretty slow or till late oct-nov. Or go to kentucky/tenn during the winter time!

We were hammering them on topwaters, we saw a lot more than the 3 we caught. Missed at least 10 others.

You must be using some type of "walk the dog" topwater to have that low of a hooking percentage. Sounds pretty typical from my experience with WTD anyway. Definitely fun to see them blow up on topwater though, but it can be frustrating.

well.i hooked into the lady i've been chaseing for about 2 months tonight. been calling her ''georgette''. smart @$% lady it turns out. threw my believer almost right at me and disappeared. she was my first 50+ of the year too. oh well, hope she eats well for the next time we meet. sleep