• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Superior North Shore

WCS

We have been traveling to the north shore for several years during the 3rd weekend in September. This time we set up camp at Cascade River State Park. We found the fall colors to be running a little late this year. The color was just starting and the maple ridges should be fabulous this coming weekend. I took hundreds of photos and have only has a chance to process a few of them. Photos taken with either a Canon 30D or a Digital Rebel. Lenses used are Tamron 17-50, Canon 70-200L f/2.8, Canon 100-400L. I am still amazed that despite being short on features and a lower resolution, I think my old Digital Rebel still takes better photos than my 30D. With the 3rd party firmware that I installed, it has many of the hidden features of the 10D and makes a nice second camera.

CRW_4676.jpg

CRW_4677.jpg

IMG_6187.jpg

IMG_629244.jpg

IMG_631649.jpg

IMG_6218.jpg