• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Helmet Reminder

Big Dave2

Just a reminder to make sure you wear those helmets.

My 8 year old son was looking backwards yesterday and ran his wheeler smack dab into a parked van. He never looked forward until he had already hit it. I saw the whole thing and was screaming at him but he could not hear me.

Thankfully he is OK. He has a few bumps and bruises but over-all is fine. I can tell you though that the helmet he was wearing saved him from some severe injuries. I am sure that he would have had head injuries as well as knocked out teeth if not for the helmet.

I figure if this post makes even one person think twice about wearing a helmet when riding then it was well worth the time. Especially kids!

Just remember kids are kids. Adults do not have to wear a helmet. Nothing irritates me more than a little kid 'telling' an adult anything.

Dave, tell the little guy not to worry about it. That has happened to many people. smile

Just remember kids are kids. Adults do not have to wear a helmet. Nothing irritates me more than a little kid 'telling' an adult anything.

Dave, tell the little guy not to worry about it. That has happened to many people. smile

As evidenced by the increase in the average age of those involved in serious ATV accidents (50), maybe the kids should be telling more adults what to do while riding ATVs.

And yes it has happened to many people. Roofer and I know of one personally grin We know you watch the boards Dave. whistle Glad you're still riding.