• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rhino Lining

Coach1310

Question

Good day all. I repainted my boat this spring and looking to do the same thing to my trailer. I was thinking of using Rhino Lining on the trailer so it wouldn't show the nicks from rocks and such as much and so when I need to climb on it at the ramp it won't be so slippery. Anyone ever use this product? For a similar use? How does it hold up? Easy to work with when applying? Thanks for any info.

2 answers to this question

Rhino is good, Gator gaurd is same but less expensive, SEM makes bed liner also. You can even check out Zolatone. I seem to be selling more and more of this stuff. As far as pencile strenght against rock chips, even if you put concrete on there, rocks are going to chip it. Another thing to check would be the clear protective film, it comes in different mil thickness, more thick=more resistance to chips. Then you could put the tread tape on top for walking on.