Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DonBo

Twins Tickets **GONE**

10 posts in this topic

Because of my wife's recent injury, we have some unused Flex 40 tickets. They are good at any of the remaining games. Just hand them over at any ticket window for the best remaining seats available.

Prefer a family with kids, but.....

There are 6 total tickets. Prefer you pick them up in North St. Paul, but they can be exchanged over the phone.

email below

This is a great offer, I wish I could take advantage of it, but I cant. Sorry to hear about your wife, hopefully she gets better!

If jigging-matts deal falls through, i would be very interested in taking my family to a game yet this year.

jnapaulsen@msn.com

Thanks for the offer!!

Sorry guys, Grant has them in his hands. He is taking 4 kids with, gotta like that!

Glad to hear they are going to a good use, now lets hope they are going to watch the Twins win, so they have a good time!

No pressure on ya there Jiggin-Matt

Enjoy the game and bring us a win.

G.C.

he should have done a circle me Bert sign..."I got the tickets from DONBO on FM Minnesota" grincrazy

Somebody beat me to them. But I will still be watching them on the tv. was a good offer, maybe next time.