• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lost dog-FOUND THE OWNER!!!

Johnny_Namakan

I have thought alot about this post. I have taken this for granted. I NOW have done the steps to make sure my lab gets back to me asap!!! Chipped and phone # on collar for sure! I cant imagine what the owner was going thru and would be sick every minute being separated from my boy!!!

Great to hear there was a happy ending for all involved. It sounds like you put out your own version of a Amber Alert for the dog, Parker.

If I ever separate from my dog I hope a person such as yourself or your co-worker finds her. It's reassuring that there are people out there that would go through the effort to reconnect the dog with it's owner.

waytogo.gif

You and your co-worker should be commended for your efforts. You 2 are proof positive that there are still honorable people among us. As an univolved party, I will say THANK YOU, this is why this site is so great....It's the people.

Folke