• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

hunting with an outfitter

Kyle

Im looking to do a whitetail hunt in another state/country. I really would love to go to IA, or Canada. Anyone ever done either? Ive done some guideing out west but that is a totally different sport. I just dont know much about the land regulations that are in place for public hunting in the midwest, and I dont know a soul that would allow me to hunt their land. Im looking for a place that is worth the money(lots of large bucks) but not rediculously priced like alot of them are. Also, I hate the idea of high fences, so no preserves. Anyone got any info on either place, or a place you've been?

I have an outfitter in Missouri which I've hunted with 3 times. He has camps in IA, MO, and now a TX one but I've only hunted MO. I'm hoping to go back down there in 2010.

The IA and MO camps are about 45 minutes apart on the IA border.

Shoot me an email if you want more details (remove the '$') from the email below: $malmquist$15@hotmail$.com.