• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big SD Buck

PerchPounder

I have no idea on his score but its big. a friend of mine has seen him in person through a spotting scope and says the video doesn't do him justice. I might make a few trips out there to take a look for myself. It would be pretty cool to get some good shots of him now that he's out of velvet.

I'd estimate it at least about 180, at the conservative side. I think I counted 13 measureable points. Here in the metro they have several city hunts.

Unbelieveable buck, I'm sure it'd score in the top 2-3 in MN this year.

Not to wave the bologne flag on anyone here as this could be the real deal in SD as first mentioned.

My son tipped me off on a video that claims that a new record book buck was videotaped in Moldovi WI. The odd thing is, the video he showed me claimed to be in WI, not SD.

Which should we beleive? It was supposedly in one of the major publications as well (Field and Stream) I think.

I am sitting neutral on this as we all know how things are pirated off the web and claimed as their own footage. I certainly hope this isn't the case.

its not in wisconin, this big boy is about 1 mile from our shop on the east outskirts of sioux falls. 14 pts on 1 side and 12 on the other side. there are trail camera photos of this guy, as well as a double drop tine 10 pt circulating the sioux falls area in emails. i will see if i can get somebody to email me and post em up.