Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrew Erickson

INDY

7 posts in this topic

anyone been out throwin on indy lately?Family will be camping there this weekend,stuck from shore again but i usually seem to have some action from shore.Topwaters they way to go right now?Or are the big blades the way to go?thanks

I'd lean to a mix of both, but maybe a little more on the topwater in the shallower waters. Shallow has been good lately based on the weekend reports.

I like the different angle you'll give with the lure coming in to shore. In today's times of pressure a small change like can work in your favor, as it did for you last year if I recall correctly in this same situation.

Good luck!

thanks cjac,yea i did pretty good there last year from shore,i also saw a good 50" there swimming in front of a dock on bass opener.Ill be goin for her.

Where can you fish from shore on INDY? I will be camping there this weekend also, but will not be able to fish until Sunday morning so I was thinking shore fishing is better than no fishing.

you walk down to the beach area and there is a fishing dock there and you can walk the whole beach and fish

Yea its a great spot if your boatless.One long cast and your out into 10 fow.seen some real pigs along that shore.