• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Yamaha Phazers

MNUser

Anybody riding one? I'm looking at picking up two and just want some real experiences with them before I make the move. I'm going to trade in an XC500 and a SuperSport 550 on them. They are giving me an OK deal on the two Phazers since they are both non-current sleds. Both are '07s.

I'm 190 pounds and my 11 son will ride the other along with my wife.

I have a phazer mtx mountain 144 track For sale 5,000$ 1000 miles. great on gas no adding oil.just change the oil every year. Sell you sleds on your own you will get more money. The 121 phazers will be great for the family no too fast, but fast enough. there is some low milage used phazers out there for a good price.

Mnuser john dee is a great guy.......

My father in law has a Phazer MTN lite and I like the sled a lot. It has a good rider position which is big to me. It did seem a little tippy if you ride twisties fairly hard. He added the regular Phazer front end (wider) for flat land riding around MN, but swaps it out for the mountains. It's a little heavier but that didn't seem to bother metoo much. I liked the backshift it had out of the box....that was pretty cool. I have only riden it a couple times so not a ton of seat time. I would definitely consider one of the newer Nitro FX's.....mainly because of the HP. The first time I heard it run I thought I was riding a 4 wheeler.....that was pretty different on a sled.

He also has an 04' M7, 05' F6 EXT, and an 08' Crossfire 8. I like the seating position more on the Phazer than the cats. The cats still seem to have a bit of a sit down/back vs the rider up which I really like.

I am riding a 06' Gade right now and don't think I would want anything different.....besides a new XP!!!