• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Derek Anderson- One Year Wonder??

zamboni

Well, fantasy players and others- what do you guys think? I wasted a draft pick on him this season for fantasy, and he is sure turning out to be a turkey. I picked up Trent Edwards and started him this past weekend and benched Anderson. The Chiefs were inquiring about a trade for Quinn, but the Browns shot them down, makes me think he will be playing before too long. One weeks bad play I don't really blame on Anderson- there were 50+ MPH winds, and Braylon Edwards has dropped a ton of balls this year (again). Was last year a fluke?

I wasted a 3rd rd pick on this guy. Only reason I took him is everyone in the league was starting to take QB'S and I wanted a good one, boy that was a mistake. It also doesnt help that Edwards and company cant catch a pass either.

I'm in the same boat as you fella's. I nabbed him up as my primary QB. However, with the matchups he's had thus far, I've went with my #2 option. Kitna...I've lucked out as his fantasy numbers have been better than Anderson's. But I agree...it is only wk #3 and I look forward to him getting better and better as we go here. Or at least that is my wishful thinking.

they've played: dallas, Pitt, and Baltimore. that's two outstanding defenses and a pretty good one in dallas too.

its a result of defenses more than anything. i dont have him on any teams, but if i did i wouldn't be overly concerned yet. if he lays an egg against cinci though, then its panic time

lol...i'd take anderson over tjunk anyday...i don't care if tjunk was on sale for $1.

you guys are talkin about him playing a couple of the toughest defenses in the league and his wr's are dropping mad balls and td catches to top it all off.

if you were in my league i'd tell you he is junk so you would drop him...i love this time of year when people drop good guys because of a bad game or two...peyton manning and carson palmer haven't done much either...u guys should drop them too.

i didn't get him in any leagues cause people took him way to early...i seen him goin before brees, mcnabb, rivers, rodgers, ect.

but i am [PoorWordUsage] about edwards since i have him lol...i expect both those guys to have a big week this week.