• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice fishing Rainy Lake

Rainy Lake is a fantastic walleye fishery.This is a well known fact. The winter bite is every bit as good as the open water bite. To fish Rainy on hard water, a sled and a portable fish house are really the way to go, however there are roads plowed that give you access to many prime areas .So if you want to get away from the crowds enjoy beautiful scenery,catch some big walleye's give us a call, and ask about are icefishing specials. We are on the ice most days and can save you time finding fish.

HEATED FISH CLEANING SHAK / FREEZER SERVICE. CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR TRIP 1-800-328-8435

Bassbuster 1

Well its time to get your ice fishing trip planned, if you have never fished Rainy Lake you should give it a try.The best way is to have a wheeler or sled with a portable house.The more mobile you are the better chance you have at getting into some really nice fish.They do plow roads out to some very good water,There are no roads open yet.I have not been out ,I will start to get things together, soon we will be on the ice.

Give us a call, we have ( DEALS ) going for the up coming season.

Try something new, gas prices are down , Rainy Lake is a world class fishery, all year round.

Bassbuster1

Kelly and the crew at Falls Motel are great to deal with. We have already booked our annual stay in I Falls with Kelly! You won't find much nicer folks to deal with if you are an outdoorsman and also if you are a friend to Fishingminnesota.com

Our group changed a 20 year tradition to stay with Kelly at the Falls Motel and are glad to say we are staying there again!