• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A reknowned cheater, but he didn't deserve this

CrappiesNCats

and by your own teammate. That little collision between AJ Hawk and Al Harris has apparently resulted in a ruptured spleen. Most likely season ending, but possibly career ending. a HUGE blow to the GB defense especially with Charles "brittle bones" Woodson as the opposite corner.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2008/09/breaking-news-harris-could-be-out-for-year/

Being a huge packer fan, I honestly am not that torn up about it. Harris is good, don't get me wrong, but he is getting old. It's just too bad the packers couldn't have prepared for it and got a decent backup. They would have to move on sooner or later anyway, but this may have been a little too soon. We'll just have to wait and see. Go Packers!

Maybe if both of them didn't have all that hair in their eyes they would be able to see where they are running. The NFL discussed a haircut policy, but it wasn't voted on, hopefully next year they will pass something- these guys all look like idiots running around out there with hair down to the middle of their backs. Its not just the Packers- every team seems to have about 5 guys like that now. Wouldn't that just be something to grab onto when you go to tackle a guy?? OUCH.

Green Bay's honeymoon this season is just about to end. Although I never liked the guy, I don't like to see an injury like this take him down. Your quarterback will never make it through the entire season and as back-ups you can rely on two rookies who have never thrown a single pass in the NFL. It is only a matter of time before the **** hits the fan over there.

Does it really count? I remeber 2006's pro bowl game, I don't remeber who won, but I remeber a safety from the NFC leveled a runnin gback from the AFC. I remeber the hit, I remeber the ooo from the fans, and I definitly remeber the sound of that collision...but I don't even remeber who layed the hit or who got hit...just the hit and i can see it without the numbers. And even though I'll remeber this loss...I wont remeber the score but always Ap running over AH laugh

I agree with you Zamboni, this hair situation is getting out of control. Either shove it all under your helmet or be a REAL man and keep it short. Long hair has no place in sports, except womens wrestling. You can be a woman when your done playing if you wish. One would think a couple of tackles by the hair would turn the trick. Make it legal to tackle that way, or at least no penalty for "accidently" grabbing it by mistake.

G.C.

Green Bay's honeymoon this season is just about to end. Although I never liked the guy, I don't like to see an injury like this take him down. Your quarterback will never make it through the entire season and as back-ups you can rely on two rookies who have never thrown a single pass in the NFL. It is only a matter of time before the **** hits the fan over there.

Most teams seasons aren't good when the starting QB goes down. Do you really think Gus will win 9 or 10 more games for the Vikings? crazy At least you have TJack if Gus goes down. He looked like he never threw a pass in the NFL laugh LOL The **** has already hit the fan in MN....QB problems...coaching problems...ticket buyouts. grin It's pretty lame you have to rely on players getting hurt on other teams to beat them.

Al Harris is a great guy...does a lot with special needs kids and has been one of the better corners in league for a long time.

I seem to notice more and more helmets flying of because they don't fit right over the dreads. I personally would hate a helmet that didn't fit right and that would come off that easily. I guess all those girly-boys are more concerned how they look on the jumbotron.

Can anyone tell me what difference a persons hair makes to being a man or not? I'd love to see anyone walk up to him and tell him he's girly because of his hair. Easy to spout on the internet though. I had long hair up until five years ago. Was personal preference. I'm not more of a man now that I cut my hair, same person, different mop top. Has nothing to do with the type of person you are. Folks really need to stop judging others by apperance. Yea, I didn't care for the guy, he got away with some stuff on the field. But in honesty he's a good player and I'm sure he does do a lot of community work in the area.