Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrappiesNCats

A reknowned cheater, but he didn't deserve this

47 posts in this topic

and by your own teammate. That little collision between AJ Hawk and Al Harris has apparently resulted in a ruptured spleen. Most likely season ending, but possibly career ending. a HUGE blow to the GB defense especially with Charles "brittle bones" Woodson as the opposite corner.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2008/09/breaking-news-harris-could-be-out-for-year/

Being a huge packer fan, I honestly am not that torn up about it. Harris is good, don't get me wrong, but he is getting old. It's just too bad the packers couldn't have prepared for it and got a decent backup. They would have to move on sooner or later anyway, but this may have been a little too soon. We'll just have to wait and see. Go Packers!

ouch that sucks...i think that hurts the packers more then people think....imagine how many holding, illegal contacts, and pass interferences he gets away with each game.

who's the back up over there?

ouch that sucks...i think that hurts the packers more then people think....imagine how many holding, illegal contacts, and pass interferences he gets away with each game.

who's the back up over there?

guys who have less skill than Robert Tate whistle

I never liked the guy but I hate to see anyone go out like that. I hope it turns out OK for him.

Maybe if both of them didn't have all that hair in their eyes they would be able to see where they are running. The NFL discussed a haircut policy, but it wasn't voted on, hopefully next year they will pass something- these guys all look like idiots running around out there with hair down to the middle of their backs. Its not just the Packers- every team seems to have about 5 guys like that now. Wouldn't that just be something to grab onto when you go to tackle a guy?? OUCH.

I never liked the guy but I hate to see anyone go out like that. I hope it turns out OK for him.

It's fine with me, I don't like the guy. It was awesome to see Adrian Peterson level his rear opening weekend.

Green Bay's honeymoon this season is just about to end. Although I never liked the guy, I don't like to see an injury like this take him down. Your quarterback will never make it through the entire season and as back-ups you can rely on two rookies who have never thrown a single pass in the NFL. It is only a matter of time before the **** hits the fan over there.

It's fine with me, I don't like the guy. It was awesome to see Adrian Peterson level his rear opening weekend.

And what was even better than the hit was the 24-19 final score.

People will forget the score, but that hit will be on every AP highlight for the rest of his career.

As Zepman said, the honeymoon is about over, and November 9 will be here before we know it.

Oh boy, the Vikings win a game and the Packers lose to the best team in the league and their fans are back on the wagon, it never stops!!

Now when you say people wont remember the score you mean "Vikes fans" right?? Because any normal football fan will remember the score thats what counts not the hit.

Does it really count? I remeber 2006's pro bowl game, I don't remeber who won, but I remeber a safety from the NFC leveled a runnin gback from the AFC. I remeber the hit, I remeber the ooo from the fans, and I definitly remeber the sound of that collision...but I don't even remeber who layed the hit or who got hit...just the hit and i can see it without the numbers. And even though I'll remeber this loss...I wont remeber the score but always Ap running over AH laugh

I agree with you Zamboni, this hair situation is getting out of control. Either shove it all under your helmet or be a REAL man and keep it short. Long hair has no place in sports, except womens wrestling. You can be a woman when your done playing if you wish. One would think a couple of tackles by the hair would turn the trick. Make it legal to tackle that way, or at least no penalty for "accidently" grabbing it by mistake.

G.C.

you can grab the hair and tackle by it. they changed the rule a few years back. it used to be a penalty, but was ruled as "part of the jersey, meaning you can yank it.

How could a coach allow this or that to happen. I like the rule though.

G.C.

Green Bay's honeymoon this season is just about to end. Although I never liked the guy, I don't like to see an injury like this take him down. Your quarterback will never make it through the entire season and as back-ups you can rely on two rookies who have never thrown a single pass in the NFL. It is only a matter of time before the **** hits the fan over there.

Most teams seasons aren't good when the starting QB goes down. Do you really think Gus will win 9 or 10 more games for the Vikings? crazy At least you have TJack if Gus goes down. He looked like he never threw a pass in the NFL laugh LOL The **** has already hit the fan in MN....QB problems...coaching problems...ticket buyouts. grin It's pretty lame you have to rely on players getting hurt on other teams to beat them.

Al Harris is a great guy...does a lot with special needs kids and has been one of the better corners in league for a long time.

I agree with you guys. Long hair is a joke. I mean come on, you're professionals, act like it.

I seem to notice more and more helmets flying of because they don't fit right over the dreads. I personally would hate a helmet that didn't fit right and that would come off that easily. I guess all those girly-boys are more concerned how they look on the jumbotron.

Can anyone tell me what difference a persons hair makes to being a man or not? I'd love to see anyone walk up to him and tell him he's girly because of his hair. Easy to spout on the internet though. I had long hair up until five years ago. Was personal preference. I'm not more of a man now that I cut my hair, same person, different mop top. Has nothing to do with the type of person you are. Folks really need to stop judging others by apperance. Yea, I didn't care for the guy, he got away with some stuff on the field. But in honesty he's a good player and I'm sure he does do a lot of community work in the area.

Did anyone say anything about their manhood or they aren't a man because they have long hair? I just said maybe if they didnt have long hair (goes for AJ Hawk as well) maybe they could see where they were going.

Did anyone say anything about their manhood or they aren't a man because they have long hair? I just said maybe if they didnt have long hair (goes for AJ Hawk as well) maybe they could see where they were going.

the ticket buyouts have to do with the venue not the product. the dome is a pile of [PoorWordUsage] stadium. there will never be ticket buyouts if zygi gets his stadium (doubt he will though, so we are stuck with the dump)