• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

E.J. Henderson

Scott M

Well, I remember when they moved this guy around twice, benched him a few times, and most thought Dontarrius Thomas would end up being the better player. His first few years he really struggled at times, was caught out of position, and tried to tackle from the hips up. Last year it finally clicked for him and you could just tell that "he got it."

I think he's in for a Pro Bowl year. He has been absolutely lights out in the first 3 games. Definitely warranted the defensive captain/radio headset. I think we'll be in for a lot of tackles for loss and amazing plays in 2008.

i've stuck with EJ since the beginning...i always hoped he would be real good...he was the worst linebacker i ever seen in coverage a couple years ago lol...he still isn't the greatest at pass coverage.

he can sure blow up and make some bone crunching tackles though...he's everywhere these days like a machine...that was awesome when he jumped like superman through the line and made that tackle last sunday.

I've also really enjoyed the looks on the opposing team's QB's faces. They really don't wanna be there!

lol thats to funny right there....i had a bunch of friends over for the game sunday and i said the same exact thing...you can see it in the qb's faces that they don't want to play anymore..manning and delhomme looked like they seen a ghost...cool thing is our D should just keep getting better....tough test this week...titans are built just like us except they have a better coach.

lol lets not go overboard...i wouldn't compare ej to urlacher.

ej has only had 1 real good season and that was last year...he was a borderline probowl caliber player last year.

i agree he's under rated...if he keeps playing like he has been he should easily make the probowl this year.

He is just finally now earning the $ they pay him. Last year he was better than average, not Pro Bowl material, and this year he is having a good season. Lets see what the rest of the year brings and not count the chickens before they hatch.

I sure do hope he has a pro bowl year though. Him and whatever QB we wind up playing. You know our 2 runningbacks will get it done.