• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

GROUND BLINDS

ninepointer

You also need to make sure if you are out in the sun that your blind does not "shine". I have a doghouse and that blind is like a flashlight in your eyes in the direct sunlight. I can't set it in the open I have to brush it in and I like to put it under a low limb if possible.

I have had Jakes come out onto a field a long ways away (500 yds)and be eating and all of a sudden they spot my blind stare for a minute or less and take off running the other way. Was kind of funny to watch. It was out in the open that time (the last time I might add) They do work tho. Awesome tool to be fast and concealed when hunting deer/turkey.

I hunt south of osakis have had two does stick there head right in the window was so cool. I use the screens only on windows I don't plan to shoot out of.Remember deer will be curious they must feel safe!! I mask all potential smells even the inside and out of the blind always I let the blid set empty for two weeks before I intend to hunt out of it with trail camera looking out of it.