• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Leftover Tags on Sale Today

DonBo

What if I did not put in for the lottery? Can I still purchase one? I'd just like to be able to bow hunt for them...any dates would be fine. thanks...FL SNIPER

Edit: I went to the DNR page and figured it out. Looks like I can purchase a surplus tag at this time.

Thanks for the reminder guys. I stopped by and picked a surplus license up on the way home from work. When I got home I realized I must have tossed my spring turkey license that showed I had purchased a turkey stamp (which would have been good for fall season as well). I wonder if I could get a "lost license" printed for the $2.50 instead of paying another $5 for a stamp? (what a cheap a$% eh?) Ah...I'll get this figured out one of these years. Take care...and good luck this fall! FL SNIPER