• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My last Sunset for summer '08

Yesterday officially marked the last of summer 2008. Once again I was back walking the shores of Lake Winnipeg hoping for decent sunset photo opp. As it truned out, I wasn't disappointed. It's to small to identify, but the very small object directly above the sun is a gull.

370_7004-1.jpg

These photo's were not touched in any way, shape, or form by photoshop ie. What you see is what I was looking at through my Canon L series 100 X 400 set @ 400mm. Images like these captured through a longer lens really compresses the colors as compared to short lenses.

370_7012-1.png

This is what it looked like when I first started shooting this sunset. (I should note that I took this capture while the lens was set at 100mm.

369_6988-1.jpg

Awesome pictures. No kidding where did the summer go... I am usually on the ball with the "season" changes, but my six year old had to remind me of that today! I guess that's where the time is going!