• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CUBS....let the fun begin

Doop

Is there really a topic on this thread "Could the Cubs Be in a Free Fall?"

I have been so busy with football down here (high school) that I haven't had time to come on here and brag a little! smile

There is not a NL team that will contest them in the playoffs....it'll be Anaheim and the Cubs.

I would LOVE....let me say this again LOVE to see the Twins edge out the dumb white sux. Come on Twinkies!

GO CUBS GO...GO CUBS GO...HEY CHICAGO WHAT DO YOU SAY...THE CUBS ARE GONNA WIN TODAY!

Oh yeah....someone on here had some queer acronym for CUBS.

Completely

Useless

By

September

They are about to be 40 games over .500 by the end of September.

So you can take your little saying and apply it to a team hasn't CLINCHED already. smile

Hey Hey, Holy Mackeral, No Doubt About It, The Cubs Are On Their Way!

Yeah but sometimes your big dog eats too much and ends up puking all over himself. No Hitter one start, nobody out next start....

Meanwhile all the dog catchers are just waiting in the weeds to snag your favorite pooch and send him to the pound!

Windy

Would you rather Win a B-League division championship multiple Times or a REAL World Series Championship Title Cubby fans?

I guess you have start somewhere when you've been no-where for close to a Hundred years... grin

We'll score this one Windy 99 da Cubbys negative -13

anyone can have a bad century. come on now!

i just know the NL central had 4 teams competing for a playoff spot up until this final week. to be 40 games over in that division and clinch with a week to go....nice work!

I can't agree with close to nowhere considering the multiple playoff appearances...didn't show up too well....but made the playoffs at least those years. And yes, with all the 2nd div finishes the Cubs have had since I was a kid, I do relish at least Div Titles. Would be nice to have a WS for sure, but in this day and age of free agency, the team makeup shifts quickly anyway so dynastys are hard to come by....so 2 div titles in a row are ok.

And the Cubs had lots of all-stars this year.

And the Cubs are right up w the Angels in win pctg.

And....never mind....I don't have to defend my happiness anymore.

I might actually start rooting for the WSox instead of the Twins if more of you Twin fans start spoiling my parade.

Turning my attention now to the WCard....and who would be the best opponent for my Cubbies.

No time to check records, but my gut says Phils would be a nice match. Something about the Mets (and 1969) have me rooting against them to even make the playoffs.

ehhhhhh....Cubs have smashed lefties this year. I think it's going to be the Mets. Maybe after Jason Marquis's grand slam tonight he can bat cleanup.

There is a good possibility he might not make the post-season roster though...he could be the odd man out on the staff.

It would be really cool to see them get to 100 wins.