• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First timer

Jarnotski

My dog was born in March and his first season he was only six months. I think that is a perfect age for a first season. by the end of the season he was doing very well and his second season was GREAT! This season looks to only be better.

I like the spring pups myselfe. Either way, put the time in and you will get what you want.

Start looking now and take your time to find the right dog for yourself and your family. A dog house, a kennel, and all sorts of things are needed. If you spend some time you can get things ready before the pup arrives and maybe help create a Christmas list for yourself.

Read up on the breed, various breeders claims etc. Go to a field trial or training session and ask around who may have a pup you'd be interested in. Don't go and look at a litter until you're ready cause chances are you're coming home with a dog.