Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DTro

Winfields Touchdown

10 posts in this topic

I think that might have been the first time I've ever seen that.

Cornerback Sack with a fumble recovery and a touchdown, all unassisted!

Nice

Really nice- I have the Vikes "D" on my fantasy team! grin

lol i 2nd that...i got the vikes D on a bunch of fantasy teams...should be a nice day, somethin like 5 sacks, 2 fumble recoveries, and a td while holding them to 10 points...should be a big scoring day.

what a heads up play looking for and picking up the ball like that. the guy is as good as it gets at his position

I agree, I've always liked Winfield. Seams like a good guy when I hear him on the radio and he's got some game.

He's a stud. One of the smallest guys on the field too.

i agree with leechbait. i think he might be one of the vikings best players right now

And a great team leader from everything I've heard on the radio or read in the paper. If you listen to him on KFAN on Monday's he sounds like his head's on right.

he is good and definatly a team leader.

he's not one of the best cover corners in the league but i guarentee he's one of if not THE top tackling corner.

we needed him last year comin down the stretch but he sat out with injuries...hopefully he can stay healthy.

It was nice to see that he also had the presence of mind to get on his feet before he picked up the fumble. Almost looked like if he was on a knee when he picked it up, the qb might have been touching him in which they would have ruled him down by contact if challeneged.

Seen that plenty of times where a guy picks up a fumble from being on a knee or two and just because the opposing player is barely touching him, the play is ruled down by contact.

Awesome play and I've always been a Winfield fan.