• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fall Trout/Salmon on the North Shore

ButchHero

Hey all. I'm looking to head up the North Shore this coming weekend- I've heard the pink salmon run in late Sept. and would like to give it a try (or any other trout/salmon runs this time of year has to offer!) Anyone have any tips or info that you're willing to share?

Thanks!

I've been up there for the last 3 runs. Main thing to watch is the forums here in the duluth section, and the mn dnr site. Also if you know a few guys up there...ask them for up-to-date info. There are many guys willing to share a report but.....no one will give you exact location. You just have to walk, wade, and learn. They'll be in there soon...just watch the forums. Good luck and welcome to the site!