Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kingkobbla

Who should I play???

9 posts in this topic

Jason Witten or Tony Scheffler.

The Boys are playing the Pack and Denver are playing New Orleans.

I can start 2 running backs and i got jamal lewis, reggie bush, matt forte, and chris johnson.

Who should I start?

I vote Witten, Johnson, and bush.

Scheffler is a good flex option if you can do that, risky but could provide big rewards.

Looks like I should have taken a chance and started Ronnie Brown today. 4 TD's...3 rushing, 1 passing. uff-da

At least now I can consider him as a starter after today's performance against New England. I drafted him as a risk/reward type of deal. Might just pan out yet.

Looks like i should of sat Johnson and played Forte. Oh well, as of now I'm winning, I'm thinking about trading Randy Moss, any comments??

He's losing interest fast. Vikings and Raiders fans are saying "I told you so". He had a perfect situation with Brady keeping him happy. I'd be open to or pitch offers for Moss. Welker has more value in the slot, as Cassel has missed Moss wide open downfield a couple times already.

That said, maybe you want to sit on him for a couple weeks and see what he does after the Bye. It's still a weak division and I'd expect them to turn it around.

He's still dangerous. like he said, give him some more time.