Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D4 Army

Stupid XM radio

12 posts in this topic

They replaced the punk rock station, fungus 53, (the only reason I subscribed) with a 24 hour AC/DC station. Lame!!!

I have been an XM subscriber for almost 7 years, and have always been very happy. I figure the money I spend on XM each month to be the best investment I make.

I think Sirius did that too.... i was wondering why they were playing ac/dc on the punk channel.... what the heck?

Sirius bought XM, and they are eliminating similar stations and they will be combining soon, so everything is the same.

I have been an XM subscriber for almost 7 years, and have always been very happy. I figure the money I spend on XM each month to be the best investment I make.

5 years here and another happy camper. I probably listen to it 75% of the time, the rest being CDs.

I was a subscriber for 3, but sold my old vehicle and left it in it. My favorite station was XM Comedy 150, or the 80s station, rarely listened to anything other than those 2

I was bummed too, I listen to ch 29 (Punk) a lot on Sirius.

Driving home from Southern WI coming back thru Winona/Wabasha/RedWing had intermittent signal, following HWY 61 along Lake Pepin was a joke trying to keep the XM signal, we finally just turned it off and switched to MP3's.

What I thought the draw of XM/Sirus was that you could listen anywhere????? I was just going to look into getting it but might have to look further into it

It works great in most areas but will cut out when your between tall buildings and other obstructions. My only other complaint is the amount of commercials on the comedy stations.